Menu

Recent Growth

How to Have Innovation in Your Career

With change being a constant in our business communities, I have found my coaching practice is in constant creation mode along with most of my clients. Companies are looking for ways to grow innovation in their leaders and talent. Innovation is a component of a good career strategy and builds resilience in these challenging and […]Read More >

How to Start Reinventing Your Career

According to a Gallup poll released in 2017, only 15% of the world’s one billion full-time workers are engaged at work. In the U.S. only 30% are engaged, which leaves 70% of Americans not engaged. Where do you fall in this mix? With so much change in our economy, many are reevaluating and reinventing their […]Read More >

The Importance of Values in the Work You Do

Whenever clients come to me and are trying to figure out what really makes them happy in their work, the initial step I take is supporting them on getting clear on the values that make them happy when it comes to their work. We uncover the top values that make them happy, the work environments […]Read More >

Authentic Love Fuels the Way Forward to Flow

As I talked about in my newsletter this month, Authentic LOVE is our fuel for moving us forward to staying in a state of being that is FLOW. Over this quarter, I have outlined my FLOW methodology for how to stay in a state of FLOW as a way of being in your life. As […]Read More >

Stuck in Your Job Search? Learn How to FLOW

Over half of my coaching practice is working with professionals and executives that are in career transition and interested in creating their next role. It doesn’t matter if someone was laid off, took time off to be deliberate in creating their next role, or is interested in finding more fulfilling work, they all have something […]Read More >

What is Your LOVE Frequency?

Since we are in the month of love, what a perfect time to really be intentional in giving ourselves permission to have some fun and do something out of the ordinary with ourselves and those we love. Experiment, try something different, love yourself and those you are with more deeply. Operating from an emotional place […]Read More >

Give the Gift of Healthy Boundaries

Brene Brown says through her research that the most compassionate people are the ones who hold the most boundaries. Boundaries are the way to let others and yourself know what is okay with you and what is not okay. They create clarity, transparency and respect of yourself and others. They support you in being loving, […]Read More >