Full Moon: A Time to Release, Renew and Welcome Spring
I am writing this during a full moon (March 6); it is an exciting time of year for me. It is right before my birthday, in addition to being a liminal space between winter and the warmth of spring. I can see the light changing in the sky, and I can feel in my body the warmer weather upon the horizon, which brings spring adventures. I have heard that 52 days before your birthday, your soul is in review of the last year. This time we are experiencing is about reviewing how we have grown, what we have integrated into our life, and what we have learned about our journey to this point.
For my life, it has been about building not only a stronger internal system, but also an infrastructure for myself and my business. On the personal side, I have integrated meditation and health practices, and staying present to being mindful and balanced. On the professional side, I built a team of people that support me in continuing to expand into more of what I am here to offer, along with making smarter financial decisions. This has required slowing down and listening deeply to my heart and intuition.
As we move into spring, here are a few questions to ponder as we pay reverence to the shift happening inside and outside of us.
- What do you want to acknowledge and now release that you have gained over the previous months?
- What do you want to live into as we shift with the changing seasons?
- Where have you been inspired?
- Where will you continue to seek out inspiration?
- What self-care practices will support you in staying balanced?
- Where are you being asked to expand in your business or career?
Take time to linger in your acknowledgement and live in the excitement of what you are creating next.